If you or your loved ones are trying to avoid or address cancer, then you won’t want to miss this expert interview. It’s full of useful information to empower you on your path. Get ready to kick all fear to the curb and learn how to take back control on your journey to greater oral and whole-body health!
Have you ever wondered why some folks develop cancer and others don’t?
Is it genetics, lifestyle habits, just pure dumb luck, or something else?
Is there anything we can do to help ourselves?
In this interview, we speak with Dr. Antonio “Tony” Jimenez, medical doctor, naturopathic doctor, author, and founder of the Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers.
Dr. Tony wrote the book, Hope for Cancer: 7 Principles to Remove Fear and Empower Your Healing Journey. In his chat with OraWellness, Dr. Tony walks us through his seven principles, including how oral health can play a role in preventing and stopping cancer.
He also busts some myths about cancer and shares his thoughts on the roles of our spirit, soul, and body when it comes to maintaining or improving our health and wellness.
Whether you know someone who has been diagnosed with cancer or you just want to help yourself and your loved ones reduce your chances of developing it (or any other chronic diseases), this interview has plenty of helpful tips for you.
Due to a recent move, Dr. Tony’s internet connection wasn’t super fast or stable when we filmed this expert interview in the beginning of the year. As a result, Dr. Tony’s footage and sound are a little choppy at times.
Technology is great when it works well, but when it doesn’t, it sure can be a bummer!
We considered scrapping the interview, but ultimately, we decided to post it anyway because it’s just so full of useful information. So, we’re providing a PDF transcript to accompany this video and help clarify what’s being said during some of the connectivity glitches.
- 01:55 What role does oral health play in the creation and reversal of cancer?
- 04:05 Why it’s important to get a dental evaluation by a biological or holistic dentist
- 05:21 The four main dental toxins
- 15:39 The problem with over-compartmentalization of the body
- 17:11 Does “health” really just mean “the absence of illness”?
- 18:46 The interconnection between spirit, soul, and body
- 21:41 Regardless of what you’re faced with, there’s still hope
- 24:29 Busting myths and removing the fear component: there’s time to educate yourself
- 26:14 Is holistic therapy science-based?
- 27:06 Empower yourself on your healing journey
- 28:54 Looking at the person with the cancer, not the cancer in the person
- 30:19 Treatment myths
- 32:52 Is cancer a death sentence?
- 34:12 Mindset matters: a positive visualization to help you on your path
- 38:45 The importance of taking action both “locally” and “globally”
- 42:49 Addressing our internal environment to support our health
- 44:13 Addressing our external environment to support our health
- 46:42 Cancer: epigenetics or bad luck?
- 49:28 How toxic relationships can hinder your health
- 52:56 The MVP (most valuable person) on your healing journey
- 54:13 Do most people die from the primary tumor?
- 56:32 Exploring common toxic pathways
- 1:01:26 Dr. Tony’s number one step for an at-home care plan
- 1:06:30 The question that patients should ask Dr. Tony (but that they commonly don’t)
More Info About Dr. Tony
Feel free to visit Dr. Tony’s website, Hope4Cancer.com, and to check out his excellent book, Hope for Cancer: 7 Principles to Remove Fear and Empower Your Healing Journey.
You can also follow his work on social media:
- YouTube: Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers
- Facebook: Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers
- Instagram: hope4cancermexico
- Pinterest: Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers
We hope you feel empowered after listening to Dr. Tony’s insights. If there’s someone in your life who could benefit from this information, please share this interview with them.
Also, if you have any thoughts or experiences to share, please be sure to post them in the comments below. That way, we can all learn from each other.
Helpful, Related Resources:
The Mouth/Body Connection:
The Role of Oral Health in Developing and Reversing Cancer – Interview with Dr. V [[expert interview video]]
Is Alzheimer’s actually caused by gum disease? (and what you can do about it) [article]
Does Flossing Really Lower My Risk of a Heart Attack? [article]
4 steps to stop gum disease from causing an autoimmune disease in your life [article]
The Mind/Body Connection:
Finding a Good Dentist:
Helpful resources to find a qualified dentist to assist you [article]
Guide to Safe Dentistry [Free eBook download]
7 Key Components of a ‘Dream Dentist’ [article]
How to be your own oral (and whole body) health advocate [article]
What’s the difference between biological, functional and holistic dentistry? [article]
So what exactly is ‘holistic oral health’ anyway? [article]
Understanding the issues with root canals [article]
“My dentist says I need a root canal. What are my options?” [article]
The 3 questions to ask your dentist about root canals [article]
I Have A Root Canal – What Are My Options? [article]
Is Thermal Imaging the Solution to Screen for Problem Root Canals? [article]