Anyone up for some real-time remedies for common oral health issues? You’re going to love this interview!
In today’s super fun and lively expert interview, we take a deep dive with homeopathic expert, Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(NA).
Joette is an international homeopathic consultant, author, educator, and speaker who loves to help empower folks by sharing her knowledge of homeopathy.
In this video, Joette walks us through some background information on homeopathy, how it empowers us, and the difference between Classical Homeopathy and Practical Homeopathy. She also clarifies why pain and discomfort are a blessing in disguise, and she even shares some homeopathic solutions for common oral health issues.
If you’re new to homeopathy and would like to learn about how it might help you and your loved ones, Joette has got you covered.
And if you’re already familiar with homeopathy but would like to deepen your knowledge base, Joette shares plenty of helpful gems to assist you on your path, too.
- 1:44 How can homeopathy support us in times of medical crisis?
- 2:55 The health journey that led Joette to homeopathy
- 6:57 Bonus benefit: how homeopathy can help us stay connected to our kids when they grow older
- 9:38 Brief background on homeopathy
- 18:25 How Will was introduced to homeopathy
- 20:34 Classical Homeopathy vs. Practical Homeopathy
- 26:27 Therapeutic index: how to navigate remedy strength / potency
- 28:13 Antidotes: can mints, menthol, coffee, perfume, strong smells, EMFs, etc. impact homeopathic remedies?
- 31:52 Is homeopathy just energy medicine or is it measurable?
- 33:18 How homeopathy can help with tooth decay and cavitations
- 45:20 Homeopathic solutions for dental pain, oral ligament pain, dental appointment anxiety, canker sores, and tonsil stones
- 1:00:05 Which human conditions can be treated with homeopathy?
More Info on Joette Calabrese:
If you’d like to learn even more about homeopathic remedies, be sure to check out Joette’s website: www.JoetteCalabrese.com
You can also follow her work on:
- YouTube: Joette Calabrese
- Twitter: @JoetteCalabrese
- Facebook: @joettecalabrese
- Instagram: joette_calabrese
- Pinterest: Joette Calabrese Inc.
We hope this interview gave you some useful takeaways to help you support yourself and your loved ones.
Have you tried homeopathy before? What were your experiences like? Did it make you feel more empowered? Please share in the comments below so we can all learn from each other.
As always, if you know anyone who could benefit from the information in this video, please help us to help others by sharing our work with your loved ones.
Helpful, Related Resources:
- The Common, Unknown Risk of Having Wisdom Teeth Removed [article]
- Is it Really Wise to Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed? [article]
- How to be your own oral (and whole body) health advocate [article]
- What causes sensitive teeth and how to stop it [article]
- How to Stop Tooth Decay and Remineralize Your Teeth [free eBook]
- How to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally [article]
- 3 Home Remedies to Get Rid of a Canker Sore Fast [article]
- What Causes Tooth Decay? (AND How Can We Stop it?) [article]
Joette’s resources that are mentioned in this video:
- Let ’em Suffer: Canker Sores are a Weapon [Joette’s article]
- The Antibiotic Alternative [Joette’s online course with the info on the bone infection protocol that she used for her cavitations]
- Cavities? Try Homeopathy [Joette’s article]
- Homeopathy for Home Dental Care [Joette’s article]
- Survivalist Guide to Homeopathy [Joette’s online course]
Other resources mentioned in this video: