If we told you there was a way to dramatically reduce the amount of plaque your mouth produced, would you do it?
What if we added that by taking this same simple action, you could reduce your risk of arthritis, cardiovascular disease and diabetes too? How about decreasing spider and varicose veins???
Well, here you go!!
If you want to create massive positive change in your oral (and whole body) health in the next 6 months, watch this interview!
Dr Kate, a foremost international authority on vitamin K2, makes a very compelling case for the importance of this often overlooked essential vitamin. Author, of Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox, Dr Kate Rheaume-Bleue speaks around the world on the importance of this silent vitamin. If you really want to ramp up your ability to stop tooth decay, download our FREE resource guide, “How to Remineralize Your Teeth” here.
In a nut shell, vitamin K2 gives calcium ‘the intelligence’ to know where to go. Without sufficient vitamin K2 in our systems, calcium won’t be used to support our bones or fill cavities, but may end up where it’s not supposed to be, like on the ends of our bones which causes arthritis, or in our arteries which causes cardiovascular disease!
- 3:45 Why vitamin K2 has been so misunderstood and under studied by the scientific community
- 5:10 What happens when we don’t have enough vitamin K2
- 7:50 How taking vitamin D by itself can actually cause a K2 deficiency and cause health problems!
- 15:10 How often vitamin K2 deficiency occurs and what to look for to know if you are deficient
- 17:15 What foods are particularly helpful
- 23:30 Understanding the various forms of K2
- 27:15 How kids avoided needing braces by having sufficient K2!
- and so much more!