There are three common ways gum disease spreads, and you probably know a few people who do one or all of these things. Luckily, once we know about these common vectors of contamination, it’s easy to avoid them using small modifications to our daily habits. In this short video, we show you how!
Helpful, related resources:
- How to Stop Tooth Decay and Remineralize Your Teeth [FREE eBook]
- How to Help Your Child Avoid Gum Disease [article]
- How does the HealThy Mouth System work?
- HealThy Mouth System [product solution for gum disease]
- What 42 days of positive action can accomplish… [article]
- Is Alzheimer’s actually caused by gum disease? (and what you can do about it) [article]
- 4 steps to stop gum disease from causing an autoimmune disease in your life [article]
- Understanding the root cause of tooth decay and gum disease [article]
- Is Stress the Primary Cause of Gum Disease? [article]
- The Connection Between Gum Disease, Mercury and Alzheimer’s [[expert interview video]]
- How Nutrition Plays a Foundational Role in Stopping and Reversing Gum Disease [[expert interview video]]
- How To Brush Your Teeth To Reduce Gum Disease [article]